Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful phases in a woman’s life. And, the best part for any expecting mother is the moment she gets to hold her little angel in her arms for the first time – that wonderful being who she will continue to love throughout her life. But, trust us, this is not the only amazing bit about pregnancy. To be honest, there are many more things to really love about it. Want to know what we are talking about? Without creating any more suspense, we bring you a list of things that make pregnancy truly awesome:
1. You Become The Center Of Attention Finally, the time arrives when your significant other and you can share the great news with your close relatives or friends. It is fun to look at those happy and excited faces, all waiting to congratulate you! 2. You Will Have No Problem Finding A Seat Trust us, finding a seat is not to going to be an issue at all for some time. Especially, once that baby belly becomes evident. Be it a bus, train, or a normal social gathering, there will always be someone ready to offer you a seat.
3. Massage, Massage, All The Time Spending a large sum of money on massage becomes acceptable when you are pregnant. In fact, it’s one time when you can be completely demanding with your masseur too. The gentler you want the massaging to be, so it will be! 4.No Need To Hide Your Tummy Finally, neither you need to suck it all in while posing for a photograph nor do you have to wear those tummy shapers anymore. It’s time to show off your tummy to the world in full glory!
5. Comfy Clothes All The Way No need to wear all those uncomfortable clothes anymore just to look trendy. Just grab those stretch pants and lie down comfortably on your couch!
6.No One Will Stop You From Shopping This Time Time becomes irrelevant when you are shopping for your little one. Surprisingly, for your husband too. Perhaps, it’s going to be the first time that your husband is not going to beg you to stop shopping!
7. A Little Secret Between You Two Most couples wait before sharing the good news with everyone. Till then, the secret is just between the two of them. Thus, making this new chapter all the more exhilarating. 8. You Also Get To Be The Santa Claus For A Day You make your parents genuinely happy by fulfilling their dream of becoming grandparents. Also, you can expect to be pampered like a delicate darling as your parents run around you for nine whole months.
9. Say Bye-Bye To Those Monthly Woes You can bid goodbye to your unwanted monthly rituals for the following nine months. Neither will you have those period cramps nor that blotchy acne. A sigh of relief! 10. Heavy Lifting Will Be A Complete No-No Technically, you can actually do a little bit of it. However, most people are not aware of it. Even if they are, they don’t find it worth the risk. No matter what the reason is, you get to relax while everyone else does the heavy lifting.
11. You Have Someone To Pin It All On You really want to make an extravagant and ridiculously crazy demand to someone? Just follow it up with “it is for the little baby” and see how it works! 12. Napping Is Encouraged From being scolded for taking an untimely nap to be encouraged for one, it is an interesting transformation. In fact, it will be your doctor’s order. And, you obviously need to listen to them in this condition. Isn’t it?
13. No Small-Talk Struggles Anymore Now, you don’t have to think much before starting off a conversation with a stranger. You will always have your pregnancy and those incessant backaches to talk about